In the new red, plastic bowl.
This is pretty much all supermarket food, because we had to.
cos lettuce (not supermarket)
tomatoes (not supermarket)
baby asparagus (not supermarket)
yellow capsicum (not supermarket)
cooked prawns (supermarket! cheap! impulse purchase!)
The best bit is the dressing:
– 1tsp grated lemon zest and
– 30ml/2tbsp lemon juice (supermarket)
– 1.5 tbsp fresh grated parmesan (not supermarket)
– 2 tsp chopped parsley (garden)
– 150ml olive oil
– 1tsp sherry vinegar
– 2 crushed garlic cloves (not supermarket)
– salt and freshly ground black pepper
This dressing is supposed to sit a while, but we love it fresh, when the zest is still perky, so I like to eat it when it’s freshly made. I especially like this dressing with avocado and fresh bread. But it is PERFECT with prawns.