Glen was right. After ep 3, True Blood is really neat.
It’s addictive. I think I need to negotiate the politics, but for now, I’m just loving it. I Need. To. Watch. It. All. The. Time.
Other programs I’m watching:
- Dawson’s Creek, season 2 (from the beginning, a consecutive viewing). Increasingly intolerable;
- Sanctuary (kind of dumb);
- season 1 of Buffy (if ever you feel a little oppressed by the patriarchy, Buff will help you out. But only seasons 1 and 2. Then it gets too dark);
- season 4 of The Wire (double awesome).
- Deadwood from the beginning again.
- Sarah Connor Chronicles.
- Some other stuff.